The selected agency’s responsibilities will include the below objectives:
- Tell the story of CLASP’s strategies, programs, successes and opportunities in India to media across the country.
- Build engagement, trust, and advocacy through strategic communications.
- Establish a network of warm media contacts in key outlets across India; broader network across Asia preferred but not required.
- Conduct media training for CLASP’s India team for press engagements and other media opportunities.
- Elevate CLASP’s thought leadership and identify opportunities for CLASP to contribute to broader narratives on climate, environment, health and energy topics.
- Identify industry and national media trends to help shape our messaging.
- Enhance the credibility of the organization in its effectiveness in appliance efficiency to mitigate climate change effects.
- Strengthen public relations efforts to attract new advocacy and civil society organization partners across chemicals, health, environment and energy sectors.
- Position CLASP as an ambassador for climate change mitigation, clean energy access and other health topics in India.
Contract Timeframe: 01 March 2023 – 01 September 2023
Deadline for Application: 06 February 2023, 23:59 IST
Application includes registering as a Consulting Partner and submitting the financial proposal and the following application materials per the instructions below.
Deadline for Questions: 31 January 2023, 23:59 IST
All questions must be addressed in English to Karishma Joseph at firstname.lastname@example.org. We request all inquiries be made to this e-mail address and not by phone.
Scope of Work
Task 1: Media Relations
Create and implement a comprehensive media & public relations plan that adheres to CLASP’ communications strategies and standard operating processes.
- Relationship building and in-person meetings with media
- Relevant industry speakership opportunities
- Thought-leadership positioning
- Develop and maintain a targeted media list
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with reporters, editors at key media publications, outlets, programs, etc. relevant to CLASP
- Proactively pursue media opportunities – targeting all forms of media: broadcast, digital, podcasts, print, etc.
- Conduct media training session for all team members.
Task 2: Reporting Mechanism
- Provide written monthly and quarterly reports to show status and/or result of coverage.
- Monthly reports should be received by 5th of the succeeding month.
- Quarterly reports should be received by the 10th of the first month in the next quarter.
- Prior / current work experience with clients in the non-profit space.
- Demonstrated history of using communications and powerful messaging to drive behavioral change.
Register as a Consulting Partner
Interested parties must register as a CLASP Consulting Partner.
Submit Scope of Work Proposal
Interested parties should submit proposals electronically, in English, to Karishma Joseph (email@example.com). The files should be named as per the following example:
[CONTRACTOR_NAME] _SOW Proposal_ RFP YYYY-MM-DD
SOW Proposal must include:
- Proposed activity plan to meet objectives and execute tasks mentioned above
- CV(s) of proposed personnel
- Past work – 3 placed articles
- Target media list for proposed activities
- 2 letters of recommendation outlining working relationship and past record of placements
- Budget for all proposed activities. GST will not apply as CLASP is a non-profit.
A committee within CLASP’s India office will evaluate proposals received.