Eco-design performance requirements for high temperature process chillers and further consultation on walk-in cold rooms
- Clasp Ht Chiller Meps Tait 20130612
- Annex 8 Wicr Agenda 13 Dec2012
- Annex 9 Wicr Notes 13 Dec2012
- Annex 2 Data Analysis Report V6
- Annex 1 Summary Of Evidence V1 2
- Annex 7 Climaveneta Notes 25 March2013 V1
- Annex 10 Blue Guide And Wicr Responsibility V1
- Annex 5 Ht Chillers Notes 12 March2013 V2
- Annex 3 Ht Chillers Notes 14 Dec2012 2
- Annex 4 Questionnaire Ht Process Chillers V1 1
- Annex 6 Replies Ht Process Chillers Questionnaire V2 April2013
- Annex 11 Chillers Sepr Explanatory Document 1 May2013
Fill out the form below to activate file downloads
You can now download the files related to this report above.
This study was carried out between December 2012 and April 2013 to assist the European Commission in developing proposed minimum energy efficiency requirements for high-temperature industrial process chillers to be incorporated within an anticipated eco-design regulation.
Proposals are already in place for minimum requirements for low temperature and medium temperature along with only information requirements for high-temperature chillers; each of those was the subject of a full impact assessment study during 2012.
The Joint Industrial Expert Group2 (JIEG) offered to assist the Commission in development of standards for high temperature process chillers in late 2012. This study was initiated to develop a viable regulatory proposal through technical
support from CLASP Europe.
Jeremy Tait, Tait Consulting Limited
Philippe Rivière, ARMINES Paris
This paper was written on behalf of CLASP Europe for the European Commission DG ENTR.