APEC-CAST Motor Repairs: Potential for Energy Efficiency Improvement
- Apec Cast Motor Repairs Existing And Best Practices In Motor Repair Task 1
- Apec Cast Motor Repairs Market Overview Task 2
- Apec Cast Motor Repairs Potential For Energy Efficiency Improvement Task 3
Fill out the form below to activate file downloads
You can now download the files related to this report above.
The primary aim of this study is to estimate the energy efficiency improvement potential related to available technical solutions by adopting best motor repair practices in five selected economies: China, Japan, New Zealand, the United States, and Vietnam. The study can benefit policy-makers and standard-setting bodies because it can help raise their awareness regarding the potential for energy savings related to repair and preventive maintenance of installed motors.
The study is divided into three tasks:
- Task 1: Existing and Best Practices in Motor Repairs
- Task 2: Market Overview
- Task 3: Potential for Energy Efficiency Improvements