Mercury in Fluorescent Lighting: Unnecessary Health Risks & Actionable Solutions

All fluorescent lamps contain mercury, a neurotoxin that can cause harmful and long-term health effects. This report outlines the health risks and environmental impacts of fluorescent lighting, highlights the many compelling advantages of transitioning to mercury-free alternatives, and gives actionable solutions to phase out mercury-added lamps in the United States.

Read the:

Mercury in Fluorescent Lighting: Unnecessary Health Risks & Actionable Solutions

Report Menu

Close